Our residents and potential residents always want to know about the best restaurants and bars near the Cove Apartments. Luckily, we’re surrounded by some of the best restaurants in West Phoenix! Phoenix in general offers a great eating and drinking culture, and we’re fortunate that our area is especially packed with terrific options.
Part of our commitment to Phoenix residents is that we always supply great resources on how to get the most from Phoenix living. We leverage our strong community ties to help you find the best of what’s around. We’ve compiled a list of some of the finest West Valley restaurants Phoenix has to offer.
10 West Phoenix Restaurants and Bars You Should Try at Least Once
1. La Poblanita – This Mexican grill serves up a wide variety of menu options, and all of them are perfectly crafted. The price is low, and the reviews are high. Fan favorites include the street tacos, carne asada burritos, and green chile beef. See what their customers are saying on their Yelp page!
2. Bobby Q – Bobby Q is new American barbeque with exceptional service. This restaurant has been serving Valley residents delicious meals since 2005 when it was known as Bobby McGee’s. Bobby Q’s excellent menu is no longer a secret, and the large dining space regularly fills up with hungry customers. Make a reservation to save your spot!
3. Peoria Artisan Brewery – Peoria Artisan Brewery is the complete beer bar experience. They offer pub food, house made pretzels, brats, and craft beer. This brewery also has 12 house beers on tap at any given time. Wash it down with one of Phoenix’s favorite beers. Try their black IPA Haboob or the Superior Chocolate Stout. Learn more about their menu and beer online.
4. Caribbean Cuisine – Phoenix isn’t very close to the Caribbean islands, but you’ll forget all about that as soon as you step inside this restaurant. This family owned business serves up delicious and authentic cuisine that has Arizona locals raving. They offer generous portions like potato curry, whole tilapia, jerk chicken, and dishes with ox tail. Don’t look at their Yelp page unless you want to get hungry.
5. Scottsdale Beer Company – Scottsdale Brew Company combines traditional American brew practices with a modern décor to create a one of a kind experience. Classic beers like wheat beers and ales are on tap alongside ambitious experiments like Texas Tea, which is aged in Templeton Rye Whiskey barrels. Brad Williams has been brewing beer for over 20 years, and Scottsdale Beer Company is his playground!
6. Helio Basin – Hello Basin has everything you’d expect to see at a brewery, plus a whole lot more. Try the Citrus Paradisi with local Arizona grapefruit. You can turn to their full kitchen for a proper meal, or try something a little bit more adventurous. Helio Basin Brewing offers beer and ice cream flights that are way better than you could imagine. Check their menu to see the current pairing options.
7. Ta’Carbon – The authenticity in this taco shop will make you wonder if you’ve crossed the border by accident. They offer street tacos with fillings like barbacoa, asada, adobada, and shrimp, among other things. Try the taco hazz with melted cheese and green chili. If that variety still leaves you wanting to try new things, shake it up by experimenting at their salsa bar.
8. P.A.K Crepes & Coffee – If your tour at Cove Apartments ends before lunchtime, try P.A.K Crepes & Coffee for a breakfast that will blow your mind. The unassuming interior helps balance the experience of eating artisan crepes and perfectly brewed coffee. This family-owned breakfast hotspot offers a full range of crepe flavors. Try a Nutella and strawberry crepe to satisfy your sweet tooth, or go the more savory route with meat options, vegetables, and cheese.
9. Mother Bunch Brewing – There was no way Mother Bunch Brewing was going to turn out to be anything short of awesome. Julie Meeker is one of the visionary women making a splash in Phoenix’s restaurant scene. She has cultivated a terrific menu with well-developed food options. Each delicious snack does justice to the premium craft beer you pair it with. Visit them online or in downtown Phoenix.
10. Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse – If you really want to celebrate after signing your new lease, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar might be just the place for you. Head out from your apartment to this local gem in Peoria, where you’ll find hand-cut steaks and an expertly refined wine list. Artisan desserts and white table cloths complete the picture of a perfectly elegant experience.
Heers Management and West Phoenix Restaurants
All 10 of these restaurants are conveniently located around the Cove Apartments, which is another place offering top of the line service in West Phoenix. Come tour our building, and then treat yourself to a high quality meal. If you lease one of our modern facilities, it will be easy to try all 10! Contact us online if you have questions about how to reach these great West Phoenix restaurants from the Cove Apartments.