Whether you're visiting Phoenix for a few days or you live here full-time, there comes a day when you simply need to get the kids out of the house to do something fun. If you're not sure where to turn, you're in luck. Phoenix is full of family-friendly activities. Here is a list of places to take kids in the Phoenix area any day of the week:
- Luv 2 Play: This indoor playground is perfect for your little ones. There is also a large arcade for your older children and plenty of good food to enjoy.
- Makutu's Island: A giant, multi-level playplex for children up to age 17. There is plenty of climbing, running and hiding to be done here.
- Pump it Up: If you're looking for something a little more unusual, Pump it Up offers an indoor bouncy house arena complete with games, a ball pit and more.
- Children's Museum of Phoenix: The perfect place to take your kids, especially those under the age of 5, to learn and play. The children's museum is all about helping your kids explore through interactive exhibits.
- Arizona Science Center: The Arizona Science Center is home to Phoenix's favorite planetarium, as well as dozens of incredible science exhibits to get your kids excited.
- Arizona Museum of Natural History: One of the most fun things to do in nearby Mesa with kids is visiting the Museum of Natural History and go back in time. This incredible day trip will teach your children about all the wonders of the world.
- Laser Quest: If you're feeling competitive, Laser Quest Phoenix is the place to be. Join a team and enjoy tons of laser combat in the dark.
- SEA LIFE Aquarium: The aquarium at Arizona Mills mall in Tempe is a great place to see some of the earth's most magnificent creatures floating by. If your kids are tired of the zoo, the aquarium will introduce them to a whole new range of animals.
- Butterfly Wonderland: As the largest butterfly pavilion in America, your kids will be amazed as they watch little wings flitting around. There are tons of colors and plenty to learn about butterflies as a species.
- Wet n Wild Park: If the heat has you down, head on over to Wet n Wild Park in Glendale. This gigantic water park has something for kids of all ages so you can enjoy the slides or take a lap around the lazy river.
As a resident of Phoenix, there are tons of kids museums and other family activities to enjoy. Your kids will never have to complain of being bored on their school breaks or on the weekends. To learn more about what Phoenix has to offer to your family, check out the Heers Management blog today or give us a call.